Searching...
Tuesday 15 October 2013
21:49

Chiffon Cake

Ingredients:
5 x egg yolks 蛋黄
30 g sugar 糖
70 g Pandan juice or any other juice 果汁或咖啡汁都可以
50 g vegetable oil (prefer corn oil) 植物油
83 g flour 面粉

Ingredients for egg white mix
5 x egg white蛋白
70 g sugar糖

Step one:
Egg yolks and sugar(30g) mix well using spatula
用抹刀或刮板把蛋黄和糖搅匀。

Step two:
Add in the juice and vegetable oil, mix till is smooth
加入果汁和油,仔细融合。

Step three:
Fold the flour into the mixture slowly and blend it well.
慢慢把粉分次打进至有光泽。

Step four:
Use another container to beat the egg white and sugar(70g) until frothy. Sugar separate to three portions and add in.
用另一个容器把蛋白倒进,糖分3次加入,用机器打至发泡。

Step five:
Divide the egg white mixture to 3 portions and fold in to the yolk mixture.
把已打发的蛋白分3-4次用抹刀仔细与之前的蛋黄混合。

Last:
Pour the mixture into the mould and bake in the preheat oven for 20 mins at 150C.
倒入容器烤大约20分钟。 150C。

*** I was using grape seeds oil since I do not have corn oil. The taste is fine but corn oil is better.

*** Most people will use the chiffon baking tray, but again I don't have it at home, thus using my cute bear mould. I personally think that higher mould is nicer for the texture.

*** For this I am using orange juice, not as nice since orange juice is not so fragrance. Coffee should be better I guess. Can give a try next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!